Board of Supervisors
- Beginning March 23, 2020 meetings will start at 6:30 p.m.
- Usually the 4th Monday of every month (view calendar)
- Meetings will be held electronically in accord with Virginia Code Section 15.2-1413. The meeting is accessible in person and online via YouTube.
- If you would like to participate in the meeting by computer click Watch and Participate
- To participate by phone, dial: US: 1-301-715-8952 or 1-312-626-6799. Type Webinar ID: 839 9879 2911
- To participate during the public comment period you may raise your hand using the zoom controls on your screen, or press *9 on your phone. Visit the Zoom Help Center for more information.
- If you would like only to watch and listen in real time, use this link: Watch Meeting
- If you would like to watch the meeting later at your convenience, use this link: Meeting and Workshop Videos
- Public comments may also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any comments received up until 6:30 PM the day of the meeting shall be entered into the meeting minutes.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The county's Board of Supervisors is comprised of 5 members elected by district who each serve 4-year concurrent terms. Electoral District Map
All regular meetings and workshops are posted in advance on the Board of Supervisors Calendar, and in the lobby of the County Administration Building located at:
3834 Old Buckingham Road
Powhatan, VA, 23139
If you would like to receive email notifications with links to the agendas prior to each meeting, please visit our Notify Me page.
The current Board is serving the 2020-2023 term. Elections for the 2020-2023
term were held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. The new Board took seat January 1, 2020.