Powhatan Parks & Recreation has installed 5 outdoor automated external defibrillators (AEDs) at our sport complexes for accessibility during an emergency. Each AED is located in an alarmed, weather-proof case, at the following locations:
1. Fighting Creek Park soccer concession stand
2. Fighting Creek Park baseball concession stand
3. Turner Complex pavilion (behind Turner field)
4. Village Complex Aces Diamond outfield
5. Pocahontas Landmark Center Pickleball Courts
AEDs should only be used in a cardiac emergency after calling 911 for help.